Frequently Asked Questions

Show All
Where are Oil-Dri's Corporate Headquarters?

Oil-Dri Corporation of America
410 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 400
Chicago, Illinois 60611
(312) 321-1515

When is the Annual Shareholders' Meeting?

Oil-Dri Corporation of America will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders the second week in December. Please, see our 'Event Calendar' for details.

What accounting firm audits your financial statements?

Grant Thornton LLP is the Company’s independent accountant.

When does the Company's fiscal year end?

July 31.

Where can I get copies of Company documents filed with the SEC?

Individuals may access Company documents filed with the SEC on the Internet through the SEC Filings section of this website or at

What type of Oil-Dri shares are there?

Oil-Dri has Common Stock and Class B Stock. The Common Stock is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “ODC”.

How do I buy and sell shares?

Purchase, sell orders and registration of shares should be dealt with your bank or stock broker.

Does the Company pay dividends on its Common Stock?

Following a declaration by the Board of Directors, dividends on the Common Stock are typically expected to be paid on a quarterly basis. The Company has paid quarterly dividends continuously since 1974 and has increased its dividends annually since 2003. There can be no assurance that the payments of dividends will continue.

Who is the Company’s transfer agent and how does a registered stockholder contact the agent for Oil-Dri account information?

Stockholders with inquiries regarding stock transfers, change of ownership, change of address or dividend payments should contact the company's registrar and transfer agent:

Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006

Courier Delivery
150 Royall St., Suite 101
Canton, MA 02021
(877) 373-6374

I am a stockholder and have not been in contact with the Company for some time. I believe that my shares may have been transferred to the State in a process called escheatment.

If we have not been able to locate a stockholder, after a period of time this property must be turned over to the state government of that stockholder's last known residence. After property is escheated, the stockholder must claim the property from the State. Questions about escheatment of your Oil-Dri shares may be addressed to our transfer agent, Computershare, Inc. (see contact information above).

My question was not answered here. Who can I contact?

Oil-Dri Investor Relations
(312) 321-1515

Investor Contact

Oil-Dri Corporation of America
410 N. Michigan Ave.
Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 321-1515

Investor Alerts

Stay Connected

© 2024 Oil-Dri Corporation Of America. All Rights Reserved.